Spring has sprung, Easter is around the corner and business is booming here at Focus.
With plenty to celebrate, we’re giving you the chance to get involved in our Easter Egg hunt – and the opportunity to win one of three luxury chocolate hampers, worth £130, hand-crafted by a Paris-trained, independent chocolatier.
We’ve hidden pictures of five Easter Eggs on different pages across our website. When you find a egg, click on it and a word will appear. Take a note of each word, and when you’ve found all of them, you’ll be able to enter the competition by submitting the words you’ve found, along with your details, via our online form.
The competition will launch on Monday 9th March and run through to Thursday 2nd April. You can only enter the competition once – repeat entries will be discarded from our prize draw. And watch out – the Easter Eggs will move around on our website each week as an extra challenge.
The first three names picked out of a hat on Friday 3rd April will win a beautifully customised Easter hamper from Hill St, an independent chocolatier located in the market town of Saffron Walden.
Even better, 10 runners up will be rewarded with a delicious box of hand-made chocolates.
Focus Easter Egg hunt competition – Terms and Conditions
- The Focus Easter Egg Hunt will run from Monday 9th March through to Thursday 2nd April 2020.
- All Brokers (whose firm has a TOBA with Focus) are eligible to enter.
- Only one entry per Broker.
- Brokers must submit all the Easter Egg words hidden across the site for their entry to be eligible.
- The cut-off time for entries to be received is 4:30pm on Thursday 2nd April.
- The three main winners and 10 runners-up will be drawn from a hat on Friday 3rd April.
- The prizes will be customised luxury chocolate hampers for the three main winners, and hand-made chocolate boxes for the 10 runners-up.
- Focus cannot guarantee that the prizes will be delivered before Easter.
- Focus will publicise the names of the winners
- Winners will be notified by telephone/email
- Judges’ decision is final
- The judges will not enter into any communication regarding the competition
- Entrants must be 18 or over