Business combined insurance for non-standard trades can often be time consuming and difficult to place. Businesses may be non-standard owing to type of trade, premises, materials used, or other factors including recurring claims.
With our wide selection of markets including Lloyds, we are able to help placing with the right insurers at reasonable terms and cover.
- Statement of fact basis – no proposal form required
- Commercial All Risks wording
- Business Contents including fixtures, fittings and stock
- Business Interruption
- Glass & Money
- Public & Products Liability
- Employers Liability
- Business Buildings
- Legal Expenses
- Non-standard trades
- Difficult to place risks
- Start-ups with good management experience