Business Combined Insurance for Non-Standard Trades can often be time-consuming and difficult to place. Businesses may be non-standard owing to type of Trade, premises, materials used, or other factors including recurring claims.
With our wide selection of markets, including access to the London market and Lloyd’s, Focus can quote and write business on a prior submit basis.
- Statement of Fact basis – no proposal form required
- Commercial All Risks wording
- Business Contents including Fixtures, Fittings & Stock
- Business Interruption
- Glass & Money
- Public & Products Liability
- Employers Liability
- Business Buildings
- Legal Expenses
- Non-Standard Trades
- Difficult-to-place risks
- Startups with good management experience