Today’s society is becoming increasingly litigious. As a result, it is important for businesses to have adequate limits of indemnity in place for Public/Products and Employers Liability.
Nowadays most insurers are not keen to give limits of indemnity in excess of £5m (Employers Liability £10m) as a primary layer. Focus Excess of Loss is a cost effective way of purchasing higher limits of indemnity.
Our facilities underwritten by leading insurers help us to quote excess of loss liability (EL/PL/Products) with very few excluded trades.
- Statement of fact basis – no proposal form required
- ‘A’-rated insurers with strong financial reserves
- Single contract or annual quotes available
- Competitive premiums starting at £500
- Excess of loss up to £20m for Public/Products and Employers Liability
- Limits above £20m considered on a case by case basis
- Health & Safety Risk Management Tool
- Legal Expenses including contract disputes
- Hazardous locations
- Manufacturing risks
- Non-standard trades
- Property Owners
- Unusual Premises