The Focus Construction Campaign – Liberty has arrived, and will be running until the 13th August 2018.
After 20 years, the Focus ethos remains the same and we are committed to supplying quality Construction products at competitive premiums, with service levels unrivalled in the market.
Focus and Liberty regard each other as key partners working together, and over the past five years the account has achieved the fastest growth. Both Focus and Liberty are dedicated to developing the account and encouraging further growth at an ever-faster pace.
The Liberty scheme remains committed to quoting for ‘heavier’ contracting trades, and with immediate effect Liberty have now advised further discounted rates for a number of key contracting trades including:
- Pipe Fitting/Laying
- Landscaping Contractors
Liberty additional target trades include:
- Civil Engineers
- Diamond Drillers
- Drainage Contractors
- Plumbing &Heating Contractors
- Refrigeration & Ventilation Engineers
- Rope Access
- Welding & Fabrication
Newly added Liberty trades include:
- Quarrying (excluding explosives)
- Tree Surgeons
- Waste Brokers
- Welding Contractors
Liberty’s wide variety of benefits include:
- No end of year declarations required unless specifically stated
- No height or depth limits unless otherwise stated
- Particularly competitive for bona fide Sub-contractors dominated risks
- Health & Safety Risk Management Tool through Cardinus applicable on ALL risks placed with Liberty
- Excess of Loss EL & PL/Products Liability available up to £20m limit
- £10m PL LOI considered on most trades
- Liberty Claims – Policyholders have access to an innovative on-line claims system which allows round-the-clock access to claims management information
Focus will be working ever harder to give you the best possible quotes and service, and can provide competitive business packages including CAR. Our underwriters are dedicated to helping and supporting our brokers every step of the way, so do not hesitate to get in contact today.
Telephone: 0345 345 4511
Building and Allied Trades Contractors All Risks Contractors Excess Loss Contractors Liability Design & Construct PI Excess Loss PL/Products & EL Group Personal Accident Hazardous Location Liability Health & Safety High Risk Liability JCT 6.5.1 Larger Contractors Combined Legal Expenses Performance Bonds